Saturday, February 4, 2017

To Someone Who Makes Others So Happy

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite stamp sets.  It is so easy to use and I love how it builds these beautiful bouquets of flowers!  I used Pumpkin Pie ink on these flowers and stamped them twice before re-inking them giving me the 2 shades of color that you see.
I thought putting the sentiment on another piece of card stock and putting it on an angle like that was really pretty.  Add the details of the baker's twine and the enamel dots and I think it really has a nice look to it.

And stamping a matching envelope was a piece of cake.  And it looks so nice to have them matching like that.

He is what I put on the inside - once again mirroring the outside.  I think if you try this stamp set you'll fall in love with it too!  And right now during our Sale-A-Bration you can earn this stamp set for FREE with a $50 order.  It's really a great deal!
CASED from Julie Davidson

No comments :

Post a Comment