Thursday, February 2, 2017

Piano

Isn't this an elegant card?  I love the black and gold.  A dear friend of mine has played the organ at my church for as long as I can remember and her birthday is this week so this card is going off to her.
I love how our Classic Label punch makes the perfect black keys! 

I also love the way the gold satin ribbon really sets it off.  
Here are the measurements for the cardstock:
Basic Black: 8-1/2" x 5-1/2", 4-7/8" x 3-5/8" (to build your key on), 4-7/8" x  2" (where you emboss your sentiment), and scraps to punch out your black keys (you'll need 7)
Gold Foil: 5" x 3-3/4"
Whisper White: 1/" x 31/2" (white keys - you'll need 9) 
CASED from Tami White

1 comment :

  1. LOVE THIS Debbie!
    Thanks again for a great card buffet today :)
    Lori

    ReplyDelete