Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Time to Chill

It's still cold here where I live so sending a card like this still works for me.  This is just one of those fun and silly cards.  I stamped the snowmen starting at the top right off from the right side and stamped them with the heads touching the bodies of the next one.  I then fussy cut along the right side of their bodies to create an edge.  The bow ties and scarf were stamped separately and cut out along with the stick hands using our die cuts.
Here you can see the edge that I put on the inside to show through with the card is closed.

This is more of a close up look to see the little guys with the background from the inside showing through.  I also colored their carrot noses using our Stampin' Write markers.
CASED from Laura Mellinger

2 comments :