Friday, January 20, 2017

Dance

Here is a card I made for a recent swap that I was in.  I fell in love with the Cupcakes and Carousels Designer Series Paper and wanted to run with the colors in that.

I am really enjoying our new water color pencils and they are SOOO easy to use!  I was able to color the dancing girls clothing with that in a jiffy using an aqua painter and our water color paper.
And don't you love the stitched shaped framelits?!  Wow, these are a keeper for sure.  You'll want to make sure you get your hands on these beauties. 

When I cut the Designer Series Paper (which comes in a paper stack of 6" x 6") my first cut was to cut it at 4", then I cut it at 5-1/4".  This left a piece of Designer Series paper at 4" x 3/4" which was PERFECT to add to the inside of the card to tie it all together.  I love when that works out!! 

I ended up using a number of different papers from the paper stack for this swap and I wanted to show you what it looks like with another pattern of paper.  I think they are all gorgeous!  I hope you have fun making yours too!

1 comment :

  1. Welcome back!! Yes, your demo swap was beautiful :)
    Lori H.

    ReplyDelete