Friday, July 28, 2017

Just Breathe

Do you ever feel like you just need to "chill" for a moment and "just breathe?"  In our crazy lives sometimes it feels good to slow things down a bit to make room for air.  This card makes me think of that.
I got the background look by taking one of our clear block and directly putting ink from the ink pad right onto the block.  I used Crumb Cake, Marina Mist and Soft Sky ink pads.  I then spritzed it with some water and let the inks bleed into each other.  Then I used the clear block as the stamp and stamped it right onto the paper.
I also am loving our new Glimmer Enamel Dots which really kind of finished this off. 
  
Here is what I added to the inside.  I want to be reminded daily that truly, life is a beautiful thing!!  A gift!

And here is my matching envelope.  Have fun making your own cards!
CASED from Mary Brown

No comments :

Post a Comment