Friday, March 10, 2017

Happy Birthday Wishes

Here is a unique fold card that really caught my eye.  I started with a Basic Black card base but cut 2-1/2" off of the front top of the card base.  That is the perfect size to make the Basic Black layer for the floral focal point.
Also, I double stamped the flower without re-inking it to give it a fuller look. 
The Whisper White card stock in the back was cut into two pieces, the top piece being 4" x 1-1/2" and the lower piece being 4" x 2-3/4" (Which is also the same measurements for the Designer Series Paper on the front).  I used Craft Whisper White ink to stamp the lacy detail onto the Basic Black background between the two pieces. 
Here is what the card looks like when totally opened.  You can see the front is slightly different then normal.
CASED from Susie Wood.

1 comment :

  1. I love this card and the fold! It's so elegant looking. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete