Monday, February 9, 2015

Leadership Conference 2015




So we just got home from an amazing Leadership conference in Orlando.  Here I am with some wonderful friends as we went out to dinner.  Of course some of us had to be goofy and have fun with the waiter.  He was a wonderful sport!


My dinner companions above are Mary, Bonnie, myself, the waiter, Lori, Jodie and Melanie.  I am blessed to have these wonderful women in my life!


Another fun thing about Leadership is meeting new friends and finding your Stampin' Up! family.  The beautiful blonde lady in the first row, third from the left is my direct upline Kristen Bryant and it was so nice to get to know her a little bit more.  Geography keeps us from getting together very often but she is a wonderful supportive upline.


Here we are during the general sessions.  I'm sitting with Melanie and Jodie up above and below Mary has joined us.  Great gals, great time - just wish it wasn't the last Leadership convention - as we know it...



No comments :

Post a Comment