Friday, April 22, 2016

You Mean the World to Me

I've always had a fascination with maps.  Maybe it's because I was raised overseas and traveling was just a part of my childhood.  Whatever the reason, I've really fallen in love with this stamp set and the matching embossing folder.  I love that we also have the matching Designer Series Paper that just sets it off perfectly.  I'm also loving using my Designer Series Paper on the flap of my envelope to finish it off.  I used to hoard all of our paper ~ not exactly sure why, but now I'm just enjoying it and using it up like crazy.
I used Sahara Sand ink right on the inside of my World Traveler embossing folder before putting it through the Big Shot and that gave the background the colored look along with the embossed image.
For the tied twine, I cut a section of our White Jute Ribbon and then just pulled out 2 small threads from it and used that to tie the bow. 

And here is what I did with the inside of the card - just a hint of what is on the front and to tie it all together.
CASED from Ronda Wade

No comments :

Post a Comment