Thursday, April 14, 2016

Friends Are Kind

Here is a sweet little card that comes together very quickly.  It's using the Garden in Bloom stamp set and using a little masking technique for the top flowers.  I stamped the flower on the left in Daffodil Delight and the rest in So Saffron to give it a little more dimension.  I layered the Whisper White card stock onto Basic Black and then used Stampin' Dimensionals to pop the whole front off of the card base.

Here is what I did for the inside to tie it all together.

I stamped the bees twice cut out one and used Stampin' Dimensionals to put it on top of the one on the front of the card.  I used our Journaling Pens to make little dots behind the bees and also around the flowers to give it a little more pizzazz.
CASED from Susan Itell

No comments :

Post a Comment