Sunday, April 24, 2016

It's For You

Here is a fun little card that could be used for many occasions.  I ran the Melon Mambo cardstock through the Big Shot using the Large Polka Dot embossing folder then punched out 1/2" circles in Whisper White and added them into the debossed side of the Melon Mambo.  Yup - there were 22 circles punched out - but I was able to use scraps for that so no biggie.
I used the 3rd from the middle Banner framelit to cut out the stamped banner then the 4th from middle Banner framelit to cut out the Basic Black banner.  
I finished it off using our Candy Dots on the top of the frame. 
I used our Brights designer series paper to finish off the flap of the envelope.  It seemed to match just perfectly for me. 
To carry on the polka dot theme I added 3 Melon Mambo punched out circles on the inside of the card.
CASED from Robyn Cardon

No comments :

Post a Comment