Tuesday, April 26, 2016

With Sympathy

I started out making this card and wasn't sure what I was going to use as the sentiment as it could really be anything, but as I continued coloring the flowers it just felt like it was supposed to be a sympathy card so here you go...
I used a blender pen and Lost Lagoon ink to color the flowers and the Mossy Meadow ink for the stems.  I love how using the blender pen gave the flowers different intensities of color - something I couldn't have done if I had just used a marker.
It was nice to have some washi tape that matched from the In Color collection to add a strip of that down the side.
The sentiment, frame and framelit came from the Rose Wonder and Rose Garden collection. 

And  little bit on the inside to finish it off.
CASED from Connie Babbert

No comments :

Post a Comment