Thursday, April 28, 2016

The Journey Begins

Today I was just having some fun putting together some fun things and this is what I came up with.  I know our time with this Designer Series Paper is coming too quickly to a close and I want to use what I have.
I thought this was just a sweet little card for new parents as they bring in a new chapter into their lives.
I layered the Pool Party paper onto the Very Vanilla cardstock before adding the Designer Series Paper.  This whole bit is raised up on Stampin' Dimensionals.  
I sponged around the big circle (7th from the inside of the framelits) and also around the "clouds" that I punched out using our Cupcake Builder Punch.  I drew in little stitches around the onsie using our Stampin' Write Marker.
Inspired by Kimberly Van Diepen

No comments :

Post a Comment