Monday, April 4, 2016

Timeless Love Anniversary

I needed an anniversary card and I saw this one on line and knew I had to give it a try.  The hashmark background and large flower are from the "You've Got This" stamp set and the sentiment and inside flowers are from the "Timeless Love" stamp set.
The Blackberry Bliss card stock was cut at 4-1/8" x 5-1/2" and the Whisper White card stock was cut at 4" x 5-1/2".  After the stamping I ripped the paper, added the Blackberry Bliss cardstock and then ripped that too.  
I used a 2-Way Glue Pen and added Dazzling Diamonds glitter to the flower.  I found that the Blackberry Bliss ink bled a little but I figured that added to the charm of it. 

This is how I finished off the inside of my card.  I love how the delicate flower stamp fits so nicely into the corners.
CASED from Dawn Griffiths. 

No comments :

Post a Comment