Monday, April 18, 2016

For You

I love how this card turned out.  Once again, out come the aqua painters and it was fun to do my version of water colors.  It's such a sweet card and it looks so elegant in real life - pictures never do any of these cards justice... I'm just saying...
After coloring in all the petals in Blushing Bride ink I went back over some of the areas once again to darken them and that made the card kind of pop.  The Thick Whisper White cardstock allows for this extra coloring just fine.
Beside the sentiment is one dot of our White Perfect Accents to also give it a little extra something. 

It's impossible to get the camera to pick it up but I used Wink of Stella (clear) on the very inside of the flower and it really looks great.  The journaling pen did a great job of adding the three little dots around the flower to give it a little more flourish and it was done.
CASED from Susan Itell

2 comments :