Saturday, April 2, 2016

Made with Love

My sweet niece and her hubby just announced that they are expecting their first child later this year so I wanted to send them a card to congratulate them on their great news.
I got the quilting effect by cutting 1/4" strips of or Sweet Li'l Things designer series paper and taping it onto another piece of cardstock before cutting that once again in 1/4" strips.  I also scored the around the edges of the Very Vanilla cardstock using our Simply Scored tool.
The circle behind the onsie was punched out using the 2-1/2" circle punch and run through the Big Shot using the Lucky Stars embossing folder.
The onsie was cut out using our Baby's First Framelits.  I gave it the look of stitching by running dashes around the edge of it using our Hello Honey Stampin' Write Marker.  I finished it off using our Itty Bitty Accents heart punch. 
Here is what I did on the inside to finish it off.  Now to write in it and run it to the mailbox...
Inspired by Susan Itell

No comments :

Post a Comment