Friday, October 14, 2016

You Light Up My Life

This card just takes me back to playing in the back yard as a kid in the dusk.  It's just plain fun.  I started off by stamping the leaves on the bottom of the card in Garden Green ink then made my three dots of crushed curry so I knew where my fireflies would go.  I then sponged all over the Whisper White card stock in the Indigo Island ink to give it the feeling of dusk making sure to keep the area around the firefly dots cleared.
I then stamped the jar & lid three fireflies on some scrap pieces of Whisper White and cut them out using the Big Shot and the corresponding dies.   They got lifted up with Stampin' Dimensionals.

One more firefly for the inside of the card and we are GOOD TO GO!
CASED from Becky Jensen. 

No comments :

Post a Comment