Sunday, October 2, 2016

Musical Birthday

We all have that person in our lives that lives through music.  This is a perfect card for that person who hears life through melodies.
It's fun to use some of the Designer Series Paper to also decorate the flap of the envelope to match the card.  I think it gives it a real finished look.
I put the thick twine around the card once, taping it down with regular packaging tape on the back and then tying a knot with three strands of twine and adding it to the front using a glue dot.
The three tiny dots on each side of the sentiment were added using our Stampin' Write markers.  Another finishing touch. 

I added some of the musical note paper on the inside to tie it all together.
CASED from Susan Itell

2 comments :

  1. I love this card, Deb! I love that paper too. I'm always afraid to use it since we only get 2 sheets in the package! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: I'm missing your classes. Too much going on right now! Can't wait to attend again!

    ReplyDelete