Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Happy Birthday Wish

I had a lot of fun with this card but I felt like I had every stamp pad I owned out on my desk as I was making it.  I love the 3 step stamping so it is so worth it.
I started with the cupcake base and then moved up to the icing.  I then stamped this image on a post-it note, cut it out and placed it over my stamped cupcake so I could sponge around it to give it some sense of grounding so it wouldn't look like my cupcake was floating in air.
The word "WISH" is stamped on Night of Navy card stock using VersaMark and then heat embossed using White Embossing powder.  It just makes it pop a little more. 

Speaking of "popping" the camera cannot do it justice but I came back over the icing with our Wink of Stella in clear and WOW does that look great!  It makes it so you just want to bite into that cupcake!

Here is what I did to finish off the inside.  
I received a version of this card at a swap and I wish I knew who had made it to give them credit but sadly I don't know their name.  Whoever you are that gave me this card - THANK YOU!!

No comments :

Post a Comment