Monday, March 12, 2018

Mini Easter Basket

I just saw this adorable little Easter Basket that Julie DiMatteo had on her blog and I knew I had to make one.  It's so stinkin' cute and they go together really fast.  You can also get 8 of these from one piece of 12" x12" Designer Series Paper.  How cool is that?!
You start by cutting out your Designer Series Paper using the largest Lots of Labels framelits.  You score on the short side at 3/4" on both sides and 1-5/8" on both sides of the longer side.  Cut your scored lines on the long side until you come to the horizontal scored line.  Do this on both sides.  Now fold on all of the scored lines.  Add Tear & Tape to the middle flap and tape it on the outside of the little box.  Tear and Tape also goes on 6" of ribbon that you tape to the inside of the box.  And now you have a mini basket!

It's the perfect size to fit a Ferrero Rocher treat and it looks so cute in there!

Well, I'm off to deliver my goodies to some of my dear friends.  I hope you have fun making some too!

No comments :

Post a Comment