Friday, March 2, 2018

Butterfly Birthday

Sometimes I'm intimidated by the larger stamps as I'm not quite sure what to do with them but this one seemed to scream for our Blends and it was fun putting it together.  The picture doesn't show it well but there is a 5-1/4" x 4" piece of Basic Black cardstock that I embossed using the Fluttering embossing folder.  The ribbon is tucked around that piece.  Also there is a Basic Black mat right behind the butterfly image.

I stamped the sentiment twice on 1" strips of Whisper White cardstock.  On one I cut the smaller words off, dovetailed it and put it on top of the butterfly.  On the second one, I cut it close to the small words on the sides and bottom and then tucked it up under the butterfly.  On the inside I stamped the flower dots on all four corners to add a little whimsy on the inside of the card.

No comments :

Post a Comment