Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Hubby's Birthday

My sweet hubby is having a milestone birthday today so this is the card I made for him.   I used the Stitched Shapes framelits for the numbers (the ones that are about 1-1/2" square) and the black square behind it measures 3-1/2" x 3-1/2".  The background paper is one of our FREE Sale-A-Bration Designer Series Papers called Bubbles and Fizz. 

I love that this stamp set has sentiments that can be added to the inside of the card.  I then collected 60 hearts of all colors and sizes and wrote a note on each one that I put in the card.  I thought that would be a fun surprise for him.  Since we won't be together for his birthday (he travels a lot for his job) it'll still feel like I'm giving him a big hug. 😍
CASED from Connie Stewart

1 comment :

  1. Debbie, this is so awesome! You rock! I bet those 60 messages meant the world to him. I'm not sure I could come up with that many things to say about anyone. You're the best! :)

    ReplyDelete