Thursday, September 6, 2018

Happiest of Birthdays

I am LOVING our new glimmer paper.  It is thinner than our old glimmer paper making it easier to cut out images with the Big Shot and also it doesn't add as much bulk.  If you haven't tried it you'll definitely want to!  This gorgeous "doily" was cut out using our Beautiful Layers Thinlits.  It really gives the card a WOW factor.
After I stamped the flower using Coastal Cabana ink I came back over it with Versa Mark ink and embossed the outline using Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder before cutting it out using the matching thinlit.  I also embossed the sentiment on the outside.  It's always difficult to capture shiny things with the camera.  It never does it justice but I really like how it all came out.

Here is what I put on the inside of the card to carry over the Coastal Cabana coloring.
CASED from Robyn Cardon

No comments :

Post a Comment