Monday, September 10, 2018

Halloween Bats



Welcome to our September Stray Duckling Blog Waddle.  We can't wait to share with you some of our holiday projects!


I'm not a big Halloween person nor do I like scary things, but I thought this was a fun Halloween card without getting all creepy.
I used glue dots to attach the largest bat to the vellum cardstock and added more glue dots right behind the bat on the "cloud" to attach the vellum to the moon.  That way my adhesive is all hidden as working with vellum can be a challenge to hide the adhesive.  The other smaller bats are attached with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals - which are just perfect for a project like this.
The bats were cut out of our new Black Foil Sheets which give them a great shine.  And I love that we have a perfect punch to cut these guys out! 

Here is what I did on the inside of the card.  I found that by using the Stamparatus that I could stamp the image twice making a darker black image.  I just LOVE our Stamparatus!  It's becoming my go-to stamping tool more and more often!!
CASED from Donna Kish.
For more great holiday ideas make sure you check out these other great blogs! 
Debbie Kramer - You are here






2 comments :

  1. Great minds think alike Debbie. We both used that very cute bat punch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, Debbie. They are happy bats ;)

    ReplyDelete