Sunday, August 20, 2017

Twinkle, Twinkle

Even though so many parents these days know before their baby is born if it will be a boy or a girl, we sometimes still need those non gender specific cards in our stash.  I love this precious baby on the moon.  To soften up the colors I took my Stampin' Write markers and colored on one of our acrylic blocks for our stamps.  I was using it as a paint palette this time.  From the acrylic block I took our aqua painters and grabbed the color and then colored it onto the stamped image.  I did use our Shimmery White cardstock for this even though it's hard to see in the picture.  By using our aqua painter I was able to get  a gradient of color on the moon which I was going for.

Here is just another angle of the card.  You can see that I lifted up the Pear Pizzazz card stock with Stampin' Dimensionals.

And of course you have to have something sweet on the inside so here is what my card looks like.


No comments :

Post a Comment