Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Life Happens

Welcome to your next stop on the Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle.
Here is a fun card to share with a friend.  We know crazy stuff happens to all of us but when you have a friend by your side, somehow the burden is not as bad.
Anyway, I love these little coffee cups and the Coffee Break Designer Series Paper really blends well to create such cute cards.  I love the wood textured look behind the cups from the Designer Series Paper and I cut strips of the hearts on the green paper to go above and below it.  The Linen Thread tied around the cups also adds some charm that is so sweet.

I even added a stripe on the inside as I love a little something on the inside of my cards too.

Using some more of the Designer Series Paper and now I have a coordinating envelope to go with it.
CASED from Susan Itell
Here are your next stops for the Blog Waddle.  Enjoy! 
                        Debbie K - you are here
Kim B    

2 comments :