Thursday, July 16, 2015

Soccer Ball


I've seen a variety of soccer ball cards out there and I finally decided to give it a try.  It's really quite easy!  I started off with a piece of Cucumber Crush card stock, punched out my hexagons and started gluing them on to the Cucumber Crush.  I started with the center black hexagon and continued around in a circle.  Then I took the circle framelits and cut the whole thing at once giving me a perfect circle.  I did learn how important it is to glue ALL the edges down as some on the tiny black pieces were falling off at first because I didn't have enough adhesive on all the edges to hold them down once I ran it through the Big Shot.


This sentiment is from one of our new stamp sets and it's always fun to use the new sets.  I'm often too guilty of going back to the tried and true instead of giving the new a chance.  Thanks to Cathy Caines for the inspiration for this card.





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment