Sunday, February 10, 2019

It's Your Day!


Welcome to the February Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle.  We hope you get inspired and start doing your own stamping!

Today's card show off some of our new items from the new catalogs that were just released.  Sadly the organdy ribbon here was so popular that it is no longer available but it could be replaced with some other products that we have.
I love the way this new embossing folder really adds some great texture to the card and by using the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper it brings in yet another element.

Here is what I did for the inside.  I do really like to add some interest to the inside of all of my cards if at all possible.  I think it really finishes a project nicely.
Now waddle on to the next blog and get some more inspiration! 
Debbie Kramer - you are here





No comments :

Post a Comment