Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Harvest of Thanks


Welcome to our October Blog Waddle!  Make sure you check out the other blogs at the end of this post.


Ever wonder what to do with all those little scraps of paper you have lying around?  Well, here is a great way to use them as a backdrop for a lovely cut out leaf.  I used our adhesive sheets and then started layering away with the strips of paper.  It went down so slick.  The strips of cardstock were a little longer than the Very Vanilla cardstock so I trimmed them at the ends which gave it a nice straight edge without being so finicky.

Here is what I did for the inside of the card.  I wanted to keep the "framed" look going so I added another layer of color on the inside too.
CASED from Susan Itell
Now, waddle on to the next step on your blog waddle 😁.




Debbie Kramer - you are here


 

1 comment :

  1. I love the simplicity of this card. Very pretty and very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete