Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Love What You Do

Welcome to the Stray Ducklings Monthly Blog!

Here is a fun card that I had for my open house and also I shared this card recently at a shoe box swap that I was involved in.  It goes together quite quickly and highlights our new Lovely Floral Embossing Folder.  I like how the Designer Series Paper pops from behind the main focal point but gives it a nice compliment.  I cut 1" off of the front flap so you can see the Designer Series Paper on the back flap of the card.

Our new velvet ribbon is just so soft and really is a great addition to any card.  I love how it just peeks out under the embossed image and creates a little tail after the dovetailed "Thank You".
CASED from Selene Kempton
Now waddle on over to our next blog:
  




Debbie Kramer - You are here




2 comments :