Friday, June 22, 2018

June Paper Pumpkin

This month's Paper Pumpkin coordinates with our Broadway Bound Suite so the colors and some of the wording and shapes work very nicely together.  I thought this was a fun kit and as always, it goes together rather quickly.  The small ink spot that you get with the kit this month is Lovely Lipstick which is one of our new In Colors.  We got four of each of these two styles.  The "Hooray" is in gold foil so it was hard to get a picture of it without it glaring back at me.
This card came with two choices of cakes.  And they gave us plenty of the cake images so I opted to add a cake to the inside of the card too.

I always like it when I can add a little something to the inside of the card and make it coordinate with the outside.

Here is the second cake choice and you can see below that once again I added one of the cakes to the inside of the card.

While every kit from Paper Pumpkin may not be exactly what I love I do find that for the most part, it is a fun kit to put together and is different from anything else in my collection.  You might want to consider becoming a Paper Pumpkin subscriber.  Contact me if you are interested and I'll get 'cha hooked up!

No comments :

Post a Comment