Tuesday, September 12, 2017

You're the Best

Our new In Color of Lemon Lime Twist is really growing on me.  I wasn't sure at first but with this color combination I'm kind of digging it.  
The window in the picture is made with packaging tape and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.  I first stamped the frame on a piece of Lemon Lime Twist cardstock.  I marked a dot where the center of the stamp was on the paper.  I came back with my 1-14" punch and centered it over the dot and then punched it out.  From there I covered the BACK of the cardstock with the packaging tape so the sticky side was facing up.  NOW I punched out the label using the Pretty Label punch.  From here I pushed the sticky part of the tape into the Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to get the sparkling window effect.  The sentiment was stamped on a Whisper White piece of cardstock, punched out with the Pretty Label punch and then attached to the piece with the window.

I mirrored the inside a bit to pull it all together.
CASED from Selene Kempton

No comments :

Post a Comment