Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Boots

For the country in all of us here are some fun boots to have in your stash.  This card goes together so fast.  I used the stamp from the Timeless Textures stamp set and went around the whole edge of the Very Vanilla card stock with the Crumb Cake ink to give it a worn feeling.  The boots were stamped in Early Espresso then colored in using an aqua painter with Crumb Cake and Early Espresso ink.  I made a ring of "rope" from our linen thread and attached it using a rolled up glue dot.
It's always fun to make an envelope that matches the card so here it is.  On each of the boots I added some grounding by taking the Crumb Cake ink and aqua painter and just giving it a little shadow.
I made a few of these and some I used as a Father's Day card with that sentiment but it also works just as well as a birthday card.


No comments :

Post a Comment