Sunday, April 16, 2017

To An Amazing Mother

I just love this paper and the color combination!  The Blooms & Bliss Designer Series Paper just really pops!  I used the stamp from Everyday Tags and stamped it twice, once in Mint Macaron and once in Island Indigo.  I punched out the Mint Macaron piece using our 2" circle punch and the Island Indigo using our 1-1/4" piece, only punching out the center.  I attached them using Stampin' Dimensionals and then layered that onto one of our metallic foil doilies.  I also used our rhinestones at the points of the Mint Macaron stamped piece.  The Dapper Denim ribbon wrapped around also gives it a nice touch.

Even though the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set has been around forever it is a MUST HAVE as there is a stamp for EVERY occasion in there!  You just have to have this stamp set in your collection!!

No comments :

Post a Comment